I will be GMing the below game at OrcCon 2019 (Los Angeles, Feb. 15-18) during the afternoon slots: 2pm-6pm on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Hope you can make it! Pre-register here (starting today at noon PST)
The Only Good Bug…
As a member of the Mobile Infantry, your power armor is the pinnacle of the Terran Federation’s military might, transforming you and your fellow troopers into humanity’s greatest defense against the bugs.
An arsenal of cutting-edge ordnance; triple layers of composite armor; extended life support and environmental shielding.
Will it be enough?
Previous Convention/One-Shot Games
- Unable to attend (Gateway 2018)
- Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory (Gamex 2018)
- Unable to attend (Orccon 2018)
- Hell to Pay (Online via Fantasy Grounds, 10/21/2017)
- In Defense of House Stark (Gateway 2017)
- Rescue or Bug Hunt? (Gamex 2017)
- Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow (Orccon 2017)
- Hell on Wheels (Gateway 2016)
- Beware the Boogeyman (Gamex 2016)
- Locus: A Needle in Infinite Haystacks (Orccon 2016)
- The Warriors: Come Out to Pla-Ay (Gateway 2015)
- Gatchaman: The Fall of Galactor? (Gamex 2015)
- The Treasure of Mordecai (OrcCon 2015)
- Some Bunny Needs You (Gateway 2014)
- The Vargon Trials (Gamex 2014)
- Spec Ops: Operation Needle (OrcCon 2014)
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy: Requiem (Gateway 2013)
- Cynosure Romp: The Rescue of Grimjack (OrcCon 2013)
- Jem: License to Kill (Gateway 2011)