I’ve been noodling over the “GURPS for One-Shots” I’m putting together (mentioned here), and thought I’d post what I’m hoping to include. The goal is to pull together ideas from all the below posts to synthesize for myself a baseline, super-simple version of GURPS — from very brief character creation to running and ending the game — that I can use for convention games moving forward.
- GURPS Games on Demand
- Random Gaming
- The Streamlining GURPS series, especially Streamlined Spell Casting
- The Quick-Start Character Creation series
- Some minor tweaks to Simplified Character Sheet ver. 2
- GM Convention Tips (parts one and two)
- The GURPS and Fate series
- And, of course, the Locus series, which is the ultimate impetus for most of this
Let me know if you have any favorites I missed or suggestions for things to cover!
If you enjoyed this post and others like it, might you consider the Game Geekery Patreon?
Also in GURPS for One-Shots
- GURPS for One-Shots, Upcoming