The Mook.Net Logo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Mtn Dew Game Fuel 

Post Mtn Dew Game Fuel
World Of Warcraft The Soft Drink

By Mike Fahey,
8:40 AM on Wed Mar 18 2009

The diabolical gamer-targeting Mountain Dew Game Fuel returns this year, dropping Halo 3 in favor of the massively multiplayer online sensation World of Warcraft.

Not only is Mountain Dew switching genres and publishers, they're also switching up their strategy for the World of Warcraft Game Fuel releases, introducing much-needed player-versus-player combat to the sugary soft drink market. Do you choose the cherry-citrus tang of Horde Red, or the smooth wild fruit taste of Alliance Blue? Does in-game allegiance carry over to the soft drink aisle, or can a player rocking a Gnome Warrior online partake of a drink with an Orc Shaman plastered across the label?

The answers to these questions and more come this summer, when the unholy alliance between Mountain Dew and Blizzard hits store shelves.

http://kotaku.com/5173387/world-of-warc ... soft-drink

Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Post Re: Mtn Dew Game Fuel
Mountain Dew forms an Alliance with World of WarCraft

by JC Fletcher
{ Mar 18th 2009 at 12:30PM }

Do you miss Mountain Dew Game Fuel? Or are you a WoW player jealous of the attention Pepsico lavished upon Halo players? Perhaps you plan to be really thirsty at some unspecified point in the near future.

If any of these conditions describe you, you'll be very happy about this news! This summer, Mountain Dew (which we refuse to call "MTN DEW") is launching two limited-edition World of WarCraft Game Fuel beverages: "Wild Fruit" flavored Alliance Blue, and "Citrus Cherry" flavored Horde Red, which, WoW Insider notes, is the original Halo 3 Game Fuel! The exact release date has yet to be revealed -- we'll have to distract ourselves with regular Mountain Dew, and the thrilling, extreme-sports-filled lifestyle that comes naturally to Dew drinkers, until then.

[ Via WoW Insider ]

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/18/mount ... -warcraft/

Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:56 pm

:rofl: :uhoh: :rofl:

Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:57 pm
Benevolent Host

Hee hee hee, yeah - I saw this story the other day. Personally, I love Mountain Dew, and I love WoW, so it's win-win. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Spytte to the WoW adventurers.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:18 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

World Of Warcraft Flavored Mtn Dew Ad Features Night Elf On Orc Action

By Michael McWhertor
5:20 PM on Tue Jun 16 2009

The first television spot for Blizzard and Pepsi's marriage of World of Warcraft and Mountain Dew features a familiar scene: two attractive for television women buying six packs of Warcraft-themed soda and the ensuing supermarket brawl.

Oh sure, this kind of thing happens all the time at my local Ralph's. Telegenic women prepping for a night in with their Horde or Alliance main by stocking up on soft drinks, then attempting to murder each other in their true forms is commonplace in the greater Los Angeles area. So this incident is nothing new to me.

Read more:

Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:05 pm
Benevolent Host

Ya know, I tried a 12-pack of each. Didn't much care for the Horde flavor, basically tasted to me like diluted 'Code Red'. I did really like the flavor of the Alliance one though, but ya know what?

It turned my poop green.

I don't mean like a little green either - I mean like, I ate a Leprechaun and shit him out kind of green.

I don't think I'll be drinking it any more. :eyerub:

(Though thankfully, I'm not alone, there are tons of folks out there experiencing the same thing - otherwise I would've either thought I was losin' it, or having some kind of medical emergency).

Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:15 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Mook wrote:
It turned my poop green.

I don't mean like a little green either - I mean like, I ate a Leprechaun and shit him out kind of green.

I don't think I'll be drinking it any more. :eyerub:

Holy crap dude!!! TMI !!! :laughat:

Please post a NSFW warning or something before posting something like that again!!!
:rofl: :rainbow: :rofl:

Anyways, just wondering, is it possible your "green poop" is a result of drinking both flavors? Or maybe, that's what happens after drinking a 12-pack of both flavors? Hmmmmm ....... :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:24 pm
Benevolent Host

Hahahahahaha, I dunno man, anything's possible. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:49 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]